Home Care Services
Huntington Home Care provides several types of services for our clients and their families. Our list of services were developed with the senior in mind, and help make it possible for the client to live independently in their own home.
Here are a few of the services we provide:
- Caregiving Services
- Geriatric Care Management
- Range of Motion Program
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Home Health Agency
- Private Duty
- Personal Support for Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Highly qualified and trained caregivers and CNAs are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities. All of our services are non-medical in nature.
Huntington Home Care’s highly qualified and certified caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities such as:
- Caring companionship
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Medication oversight
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Bathing and dressing
- Incontinence assistance and toileting
- Assistance with bill paying
- Specialization in 24/7 and live-in care
Our Geriatric Care Managers are a health and human service specialist who help families who are caring for older relatives. We assist older adults and persons with disabilities in attaining their maxium functional potential. In addition, we are an experienced guide and resource for families of older adults and others with chronic needs.
- City of Pasadena – Senior Commission – District 7
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers – (NAPGCM)
- Cognitive Retention Therapy – (CRT)
- National Private Duty Association – (NPDA)
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Pasadena
- Pasadena Elder Abuse Task Force
- San Gabriel Valley Focal Point Consortium
- Pasadena Fiduciary Round Table
- San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
- San Gabriel Valley Certified Nursing Assistants Annual Award Task Force
The caregivers are very knowledgeable and attentive, they always make sure all my needs were met. They helped me out of my car, chores around the house, with my groceries, in and out of the shower. The caregivers are there with you every step of the way.
For the service and peace of mind provided by Huntington Home Care, the minimal extra price in their service compared to others is worth every penny! I highly recommend them to everyone who is looking for in home care to give them a chance and see for themselves what they have to offer.