The Huntington Home Care Geriatric Care Managers (GCM) serve as liaisons to families and as advocates for our clients with our proactive health management.
Our Geriatric Care Managers are a health and human service specialist who help families who are caring for older relatives. We assist older adults and persons with disabilities in attaining their maxium functional potential. In addition, we are an experienced guide and resource for families of older adults and others with chronic needs.
Huntington Home Care’s has partnered with several leading companies and organizations that provide major contributions to the community. The following is a list of a few partners:
- City of Pasadena – Senior Commission – District 7
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers – (NAPGCM)
- Cognitive Retention Therapy – (CRT)
- National Private Duty Association – (NPDA)
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club of Pasadena
- Pasadena Elder Abuse Task Force
- San Gabriel Valley Focal Point Consortium
- Pasadena Fiduciary Round Table
- San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership
- San Gabriel Valley Certified Nursing Assistants Annual Award Task Force