In-Home Care: Example Cases
Every senior home care case is different and every family situation is different. That’s why a detailed senior home care assessment by a trained gerontologist is essential. The assessment should produce a plan of care tailored to your needs.
The following are actual clients we have had the honor of serving. We hope these example cases help you decide whether Senior Home Care is right for your family.
- Ann Marie, La Cañada: Needs Companionship and Transportation
- Patty in San Marino: Specialized Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care
- Winnie: wanted companionship and an occasional ride to the store
- John: needed short-term help during her recovery from knee surgery
- Jordan: needed help with cleaning, getting around and meal preparation
- Armin: showing early symptoms of Alzheimer’s
Quality Homecare Help Where YOU Need It
We work around your requirements. Whether you or your loved one needs care in your own home or in an assisted or independent living community, we are there to help.
Trained, Insured, and Bonded Caregivers
All of our caregivers are carefully selected and trained in general caregiving skills like senior companionship, homemaking, home health aide skills, hygiene support, mental wellness, physical assistance and general non-medical home care. In addition we provide caregivers with special training and certifications in meal preparation, ALS (Alzheimer’s) support, diabetes support and dementia.